Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher
WHY BUY YOUR DRY CHEMICAL POWDER EXTINGUISHER FROM LONDON FIRE & SAFE?
- London Fire & Safe pride ourselves on suppling only good quality fire extinguishers that are Standards Australia approved and are tried and tested in the field.
- This way you, the customer know that you are getting a quality product from a team that knows what they are doing.
- We can complete the whole job for you from selection, installation to certification.
DRY CHEMICAL POWDER FIRE EXTINGUISHER
What is a Dry Chemical Powder Extinguisher you ask?
Well they are more commonly known as Powder Fire Extinguishers.
- Powder Fire Extinguishers can be identified by its color labeling…which is red cylinder with white band as below.
- Suitable for all paper, textiles, wood, plastics, rubber, petrol, oil, paints LPG, CNG, Acetylene and Electrically charged equipment.
- Dry Chemical ABE Powder type extinguishers are the most widely used extinguisher.
- It is also important to remember that when using the Dry Chemical Powder (DCP) or Powder extinguisher, consideration must be made in relation to the location and usage of this product as a fine powder is discharged.
- They are available in a number of sizes - 1kg, 1.5kg, 2.0kg, 2.5kg, the popular 4.5kg, 6.0kg and the 9.0kg.
- Larger wheeled units are available for bigger applications.
- It is always recommended that the extinguisher you buy regardless of which type, is approved by Standards Australia.
COME AND SEE US AT LONDON FIRE & SAFE FOR ALL YOUR FIRE EXTINGUISHER NEEDS.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL US AND TALK TO ONE OF OUR FIRE EQUIPMENT SPECIALISTS
GET IN TOUCH
Phone: 07 3391 4141
Fax: 07 3391 4181