M-Series Safes – TDR
UP TO PACE
In today’s fast paced world, time is a luxury that many cannot afford to waste. Factors such as convenience and the need for fast, accurate service are now more important than ever. That’s why we created the M-Series. The Lion M Series safe is made to suit businesses that cater to the fast paced consumer. Businesses like fastfood outlets, service stations and clubs where cash transactions take place.
|external - mm||550||600||650||650||700||800||650||700||1000||650||700||1550||750||850||1550|
|internal - mm||395||410||500||495||510||650||495||510||850||495||510||1400||595||660||1400|
|capacity - litres||81||164||214||353||550|
|net weight - kgs||324||490||565||845||1038|
dimension - mm
volume - cu,m
|gross weight -kgs||380||550||647||953||1142|
|net weight||dimension (external)||shipping dimension||
|overall depth a mm||660||760||760||760||910|
|door open 90 o b mm||1092||1292||1292||1292||1542|
|door open 180 o c mm||990||1190||1190||1190||1590|
- MegaMix 1: A newly developed burglar-and-fire resistant agglomerate of high density and strength, impervious to the
- blowtorch as well as providing effective resistance to hand and mechanical tools.
- Body: Of monolithic construction, the overall thickness is 75mm, incorporating MegaMix 1 Material.
- Door: The protective thickness is 55mm embodying Mega Mix 1 Material reinforced with steel and a drill-resisting plate protecting the lock area.
- Additional protection against point-attack is given to vital parts of the boltwork by means of drill-resisting deflectors.
- The locking options are one Cawi (Germany) keylock, plus S&G 3-wheel combination lock or a Digital Lock.
- Boltwork: Improved boltworks with top and bottom boltwork and fixed rebate at the rear. Each bolt is 32mm in diameter.
- Passive - Deadlocking relocking devices, independent of the locks, will automatically block the moving boltwork in the event of a determined attack against the door.
- Base fixing available as an optional extra.
- Suggested Cash Rating: $45,000
GET IN TOUCH
Phone: 07 3391 4141
Fax: 07 3391 4181
So why not give us a call, you will be glad you did.
Dealing with London Fire and Safe for your safe needs is so simple yet you get comprehensive information and you will always talk to one of our safe specialists based in our Queensland Office.