Fire Resistant Filing Cabinets
Tested & Proven to Protect Your Important Documents
What will happen if your important documents, ledgers, invoices, accounts, etc. are destroyed in a fire? The consequences can be financially disastrous for your company. Lion Fire Resistant Filing Cabinets have built-in, long lasting reliability and are specially designed to withstand temperatures up to 900 o C for one hour. They are also built to withstand considerable impact in the event of the cabinet crashing through the floor in the course of a fire. For your peace of mind, get Lion Fire Resistant Filing Cabinets in your office today!
|external - mm||515||755||823||515||755||1186||515||755||1549|
|internal drawer - mm||388||644||300||388||644||300||388||644||300|
|net weight -kgs||175||260||340|
|shipping dimension -mm||690||980||1040||690||980||1040||690||980||1770|
|shipping volume -cu,m||0.70||0.95||1.20|
|gross weight -kgs||213||309||400|
- Top Drawer lockable with either a Combination Lock or a Digital Lock. Each drawer comes with an independent key lock. The top drawer can control access to the other drawers if set up or each drawer can be used individually.
- The Fire Resistant Cabinets are of tongue and groove construction which not only acts as a heat seal between the drawer and body but a vapour barrier as well.
- Each drawer is isolated from the other by an insulated bulkhead. This means that should one drawer be left open by mistake, the others will remain intact during a fire.
- The drawers are mounted on heavy duty suspension slides capable of taking a weight of up to 50 kgs.
- The Fire Resistant Cabinet is rigidly constructed to withstand the severe impact of a fall. For this reason a special plinth is fitted deliberately.
GET IN TOUCH
Phone: 07 3391 4141
Fax: 07 3391 4181
So why not give us a call, you will be glad you did.
Dealing with London Fire and Safe for your safe needs is so simple yet you get comprehensive information and you will always talk to one of our safe specialists based in our Queensland Office.