Wet Chemical Fire Extinguisher
WET CHEMICAL EXTINGUISHERS EXPLAINED
- Wet Chemical Extinguishers can be identified by its colour labeling…which is red with oatmeal band.
- Especially designed for fat and oil fires (Class F).
- Using Saponification agents, it quickly kills the fire and stops re-ignition by forming a thick layer on the fat/oil.
- Also suitable for wood and paper fires and also cooking oils and fats. (Class A and Class F).
- The best restaurant kitchen appliance you can purchase.
- The recent trend towards efficient cooking appliances and use of unsaturated cooking oils dictates the use of a fire extinguisher with greater fire fighting capacity and cooling effect to combat these very hot and difficult fires.
- Available in 3.0 Litre and 6.0 Litre sizes.
- Again it is recommended that the extinguisher you buy is approved by Standards Australia.
WHY BUY YOUR WET CHEMICAL FIRE EXTINGUISHER FROM LONDON FIRE & SAFE?
- London Fire & Safe pride ourselves on suppling only good quality fire extinguishers that are Standards Australia approved and are tried and tested in the field.
- This way you, the customer know that you are getting a quality product from a team that knows what they are doing.
- We can complete the whole job for you from selection, installation to certification.
COME AND SEE US AT LONDON FIRE & SAFE FOR ALL YOUR FIRE EXTINGUISHER NEEDS.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL US AND TALK TO ONE OF OUR FIRE EQUIPMENT SPECIALISTS
GET IN TOUCH
Phone: 07 3391 4141
Fax: 07 3391 4181